Thursday, May 13, 2010

Amazingly Blessed!

I don't know quite how to express in words how amazingly blessed that I am.
I am PREGNANT with...... TWINS! Auston and I are so excited. I can't even begin to explain how much gratitude I feel in my heart. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father is trusting me with these two little miracles. Another amazing blessing....we are having a
Boy and a Girl!
For some reason I cannot get my scanner to work or I would post some of our ultrasound pictures. These babies are just the most adorable things ever. I know, I just can't say it enough, I am so blessed!

7 comments:

Erica said...

I am so excited for you!! I know you and Auston will be awesome parents. Love you guys!

Rachel said...

Guess what, I was just with Jamie! She told me and I am SOOOOO excited for you Janelle!

What a blessing children are...and so wanted after waiting patiently.

You'll be great parents. Enjoy this time.

Cale and Cortney said...

Janelle, I am so excited that your prayers have been answered!! You two are so dang cute and they are truely blessed to belong to you and Austin....... Can't wait to see you and give you a big hug! Call if you guys want to come hang out in St. George anytime :)

Anonymous said...

You are so blessed! I'm so excited for you!

Tanya said...

janelle!!! we are so excited for you both. and two have one of each will be so fun. i'm so glad that you have been blessed with the wonderful blessing of children:)

Sara said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for you. You and Auston I am sure are going to be AMAZING parents. Having a boy and girl will be so much fun.

Sharon and John said...

CONGRATS! We couldn't be happier. You guys are going to be great parents. How lucky to get one of each, you are going to love parenthood.